Experienced an Professional Pest Control for your Business.
No matter what your business pests can cause problems and cost you money. At NPCS we are committed combining the highest quality service with environmental friendly techniques to solve these pest problems. With our Integrated Pest Management System we can guarantee an end to your pest problem and allow you to concentrate on what you need to- running a successful business.
Integrated Pest Managment System
NPCS Comprehensive Pest Control Strategy
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is a multifaceted system of pest control that prioritizes sanitation to halt the breeding cycle of pests. It is our belief that IPM benefits the environment and better controls pests.
NPCS incorporates IPM into every treatment program to address customers’ individual environmental, health and pest control needs. Commercial pest control Toronto professionals.
NPCS Seven Steps to a comprehensive pest control program
NPCS seven-point approach to pest control addresses every factor in pest prevention and eradication, including maintenance and sanitation. The result is a comprehensive pest prevention program developed exclusively for your business.
1. A floor level inspection of your operation covers all five pest activity zones: entry points, water sources, food sources, harborage points and customer/employee areas.
2. Your NPCS technician will analyze the layout of your operation, noting all potential problem areas, both inside and out.
3. Different kinds of pests, as well as different growth stages, require specialized treatment. Your NPCS partner understands pest life cycles and is trained to accurately identify your specific pests and to spot conditions in your facility that are conducive to pest activity.
4. We’ll provide a sanitation consultation at each visit, to help you and your staff keep key areas of your business clean and unattractive to pests.
5. NPCS treatment strategy centers on a commitment to Integrated Pest Management (IPM). This ensures that the least invasive method (such as exclusion, baiting or trapping) is always used as the first treatment option.
6. Your NPCS technician will recommend a customized treatment program to address your immediate pest problem.
7. NPCS service includes ongoing monitoring and maintenance. We’ll adjust your treatment accordingly to maximize its effectiveness. Each visit includes a written Sanitation and Service Report.